Saturday, November 27, 2010

Superman

Superman : I can't stand to fly.
Group of people : Then sit to fly.
Superman : I mean I'm scared to fly.
Group of people : Then why are you not afraid about people laughing at you when you wear your underwear outside your pants.
Superman : Oh no (Embarrassed) I want to go home! (Sob!)
Group of people : Then fly to your house . (Laughing) Hahaha!
Superman : I wish that I could cry.
Group of people : What did you say ?
Superman : Nothing ! (Gulp)
Group of people : Then fly ! fly ! fly !
Superman : (Gulp) [Whispered] I'm more than a bird . I'm more than a plane . "I am Superman" [SHOUT]
[Superman jump and fly]
(Superman was too excited that he lose his balance and fell towards a tree . Luckily, his underwear save him as it was stuck at a tree branch .)
[Now, the group of people understands why Superman wears his underwear outside his pants .]


[The Next Day...]


(Everyone wears their underwear outside their pants .)
[Superman was relieved as no ones talk bad about him anymore. He saw a lot of people jumping from a building to do what Superman did yesterday . Although some people died as their underwear does not stuck on the tree brunch, Superman just kept quiet as he did not want his secret to be revealed. Superman knew that it was lucky that his underwear stuck on the tree branch and not because his underwear had super powers . Since that day, he hide away from the crowds .]

No comments:

Post a Comment