Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Part 1- Part 3 : (Sgt Bob & Sgt Tom) The NS Camp

(Sgt Bob and Sgt Tom hates each other alot . They treat others as if they both were enemies . Many people do not understand why. One day...)


Sgt Tom : Hey Square butt come and help your juniors .
Sgt Bob : Why must I ?
Junior-Hisyam : Sgt Tom, may I ask u a question ?
Sgt Tom : Sure
Junior-Hisyam : (Giggling) Why you call Sgt Bob a square butt ?
Sgt Tom : It's very easy,  because his name Bob is a short form of SpongeBob . (Laughing) Hahaha . And SpongeBob have a square butt . 
(Sgt Tom and Junior-Hisyam laughed)
Sgt Bob : Hey, you two I can hear you . I'm not deaf you little Tom, go and catch your little mouse ( Jerry) [The story of Tom and Jerry] you big cat !
Sgt Tom : Hey you think we are in LaLaLa Land is it ? Wake up your bloody IDEA you square butt . Hahaha
Sgt Bob : Better than you big cat who was always being chase out by your owner you ANIMAL!
Junior-Hisyam : Relax Sgts, why were you all fighting, rather than fighting, why don't you help your juniors . 
Sgt Bob : Why you so extra . You are a junior you shouldn't command us . We are your Sgts.
Sgt Tom : Hey Hisyam ignore your Sgt Bob, now let's help the other juniors.
Junior-Hisyam : Okays .
(Sgt Tom and Hisyam walked to where the other juniors was at and saw that all the juniors have died with their head all flying in the air like flying balls . )
Sgt Tom : Oh my, Look at that . They all had been shoot by an army tank controlled by a junior who just entered this military yesterday . 
Junior-Hisyam : Faster, let's chase this FOOL!
Sgt Tom : All right! I'll go and find a tank !
Junior-Hisyam : May I follow ?
Sgt Tom : No you stay here .
(While Sgt Tom was going to find a tank, Hisyam saw an indian guy closing his eyes, lying on the floor breathing without his head flying up like the others.)
Junior-Hisyam : Hey Indian guy are you still alive ?
Indian guy : You pandi (means pig in Indian) can't you see a red dot on my head? I've been shot by that tank and now I'm dead! 
Junior-Hisyam : Er, If you're dead, why you still can talk ?
Indian Guy : Because my god doesn't want me, he throw me back to earth when I'm dead .
Junior-Hisyam : Huh ?
Indian Guy : Let me tell you . It was night and me, a malay guy and a chinese guy was dead being shot by the tank . Our god take us up to the sky and we fell down back to earth . But it's not we, it's only me . The malay god and chinese god have take the malay and chinese guy and put them to heaven or hell. But when I ask my God, why he didn't catch me, he said that it's night time and I'm too black so he can't see me . Oh how am I so sad to hear that . He call me black and can't see me because I camoflage during night time ?
Junior-Hisyam : Er I think that red dot on your forehead is not because of you've been shot . It's your religous . 
Indian Guy-OH my I forgot, I'm not dead . d[=.="]b  I'm just having a shot daydream .
Junior-Hisyam : LOLS!
(Suddenly Sgt Tom came with a tank and stopped the junior who was controlling the other tank .)
Sgt Tom : Hey junior, who command you to use the tank ?
Junior-who drove the tank : It's the Major Dollah sir,
Sgt Tom : Major Dollah ? Oh my . 
(Suddenly Major Dollah head flew and drop directly infront of Sgt Tom )
Sgt Tom  : (Screamed!) aaah! who's head was that ? Oh my its Major Dollah ! You killed him !
Junior-who drove the tank : I'm sorry, but Major Dollah forced me to drove the tank or he will kill me cock stand ! Thats what he said . I didn't know how to drove it as I just came in yesterday and didn't know anything about how to drove and use the tank functions. So I just followed what he said rather than dying cock stand .
Sgt Tom : Nvm . 
(After Major Dollah death, Sgt Tom and Sgt Bob became Major of the military and junior-Hisyam now became Sgt Hisyam, but after a few years, the military had no more new people coming in as Major Tom and Major Bob keep on fighting and all the people there quit . So the government decided to destroy the military and built a HDB Flat there . Major Tom and Major Bob had no more job so they decided to act on a funny movie as they loved to fight 
. Now they became famous and popular.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment