Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Part 1 - Market

Apek: Lai, lai, cheap cheap, gt offer!!
Passerby: Er, apek ah, you selling what?
Apek: What you want?
Passerby: Huh?
Apek: I joking oni la.. 
Passerby: Ouh
Apek: This one ah, the durian, very cheap, 1 for $1..
Passerby: Erm, I don't eat durian, how about mangosteen?
Apek: Very ex-
Passerby: ex?
Apek: yala.. 
Passerby: I mean how much is it?
Apek: How much you want?
Passerby: Huh?
Apek: Why you always huh ah?
Passerby: Huh?
Apek: How many kilo you want?
Passerby: I don't want to add kilo i want mangosteen!
Apek: Wa takley tahan, lu mau brapa mangosteen?
Passerby: Huh, Ni chiang se mor?
Apek: Wa, not speaking mandarin, wa speaking hokkien.
Passerby: Hokien, wa pu che tao hokkien..
Apek: huh? wa, your mandarin very poor(pro) my hokkien more power..
Passerby: You gt sell me hokkien ah?
Apek: I where got sell you hokien?
Passerby: Huh, never mind la Apek, talk to you very hard! Bye
Apek: wa, a..lampa chao chi kopek Bye.. see u next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment