Thursday, November 11, 2010

Part1: Indian Stall

Mr Singh: May I help you ?


Jason: Yes, Uncle you sell curry ?


Mr Singh: Yes, What type of curry you want ?


Jason: Curry Pork .


Mr Singh: Ok no problem .


(Mr Singh whisper to himself and said "Why chinese can't pronounce karipap properly ? Haiz, I'm irritated hearing the "pork"word . ")


Mr Singh: Okay boy, here you go .


Jason : Uncle me don't want curry pork .(karipap) Me want curry pork .


Mr Singh : Yala karipap la . Only your pronounciation very poor .


Jason :  NO ! Not this curry pork (Karipap) Me wan curry pork .


Mr Singh : What's your problem ? That one is Karipap is also known as curry pork for those who can't pronounce Karipap . 


Jason : Uncle !!! Me want curry pork . Okay nvm pork curry . 


Mr Singh : We don't sell pork .


Jason : How about Curry, got the curry ah, pork Curry ? Have ?


Mr Singh : We don't sell pork curry !


Jason : But just now you said you sell CURRY !!!


Mr Singh : Okay boy, OPEN YOUR EARS BIG BIG, We don't sell anything which got pork . Okay ? 


Jason : Say earlier la, waste my time !


Mr Singh : Is you waste my time then still say I waste your time ?!!


Jason : Okay sorry sorry, relax . 


(Jason walked away and say...)


Jason : Stupid Uncle .


Mr Singh : Hey boy, I can hear you from here ! Come back here !!!


Jason : Oh, sorry , I mean that uncle . Sitting there behind you .


(Mr Singh turn around and see no one, when he turns back towards the boy, he saw that the boy had run home . )


Mr Singh : AArrgghh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment